Z symbol text (ⓩ ⒵ ℨ ẑ ẓ) is a collection of text symbols resembling the letter z in form. For example, circled Latin small letter z (ⓩ), parenthesized Latin small letter z (⒵), capital letter z (ℨ), Latin small letter z with circumflex (ẑ), and Latin small letter z with a dot below (ẓ). You may mix the z letter with other aesthetically pleasing alphabets to create attractive profile names for social applications and online games.
Please scroll down if you want to copy the Emoji/Symbol
A sequence of three Zs results in a Zzz emoji. Z emoji meaning depends on the context it is used in. It may represent snoring, sleeping, dreaming, and other sleep-related states. In some situations, it might denotes anything that is dull and lazy. ZZZ, often being known as the “Sleeping Symbol emoji,” had been announced as part of Unicode 6.0 back in 2010, and it was being included in Emoji 1.0 in 2015.
Z Symbols 2024:
Copy & Paste
All Symbols That Can Be Used For Z:
🇿, ⓩ, ⒵, ℨ, ẑ, ẓ, ẕ, z, Ž, ℤ, Ẑ, Ẕ, Ẓ
How To Use These Symbols:
Copy and paste the Z symbol in just one click. Just click on the Z symbol copy button next to it and insert it anywhere.
Z Symbols Copy and Paste on the Keyboard
- To type the Circled Latin Small Letter Z sign ⓩ on the keyboard using ALT code; ALT+9449, hold down the ALT key while pressing the alt key code 9449. It would help if you utilized the number pad on the keyboard. If one does not have a numeric keypad, he or she hold down the Fn key and the ALT key as you type the alt code number.
- Hold the ALT key while entering the alt key code 9397 to write the Parenthesized Latin Small Letter Z sign (z) on a keyboard using the ALT codes. Use your keyboard’s numeric keypad to enter numbers. Press down the Fn as well as ALT keys while inputting the alt code number if you don’t have a numeric keypad.
- Hold the ALT key while entering the alt key code 8488 to write the Black Letter Capital Z sign on a keyboard using the ALT codes. Use your keyboard’s numeric keypad to enter numbers. You will hold down both the Fn and the ALT keys while inputting the alt code number if you don’t have a numeric keypad.
- Hold the ALT key while entering the ALT+7827 code on the keyboard to create the Latin Small Letter Z with the Dot Below sign. Use your keyboard’s numeric keypad to enter numbers. Press the Fn and ALT keys simultaneously while inputting the alt code number if you don’t have a numeric keypad.
Zzz Emoji WhatsApp
The zzz emoji on what Sapp 2.17 looks like.
Zzz Emoji iPhone
The zzz emoji in Apple iPhone OS 2.2 is 💤
Sleeping Symbol Emoji Meaning
The three, often blue Zs in the Sleeping emoji 💤 grow in size as they climb to the right. Sleeping face emojis signify various emotions, including snoring, dreaming, fatigue, and boredom. It is also known as the snore emoji.
How to Write the Sleepy Face Emoji?
You may type sleeping face emoji symbols on several systems using decimal and hexadecimal values.
- Use the Alt Code listed above for Windows programs. For instance, Alt + 128524 will create the emoji Relieved Face. However, you must use the number pad on your keyboard to input the numbers. This strategy does not work with the regular the number keys on top row of the keyboard.
- Use the hexadecimal code from the table above and the Alt + X keyboard shortcuts to enter it in Word documents. For instance, one may create the Drooling Face emoji by pressing 1F924 Alt + X. This works with Microsoft Word documents created on Windows.
- The simple and alternate method for keyboard shortcuts is to use the emoji panel. To access the emoji panel within any program, use the “Win + Dot” keys. Search and embed the sleeping face emoji into your document or app by typing “sleep.” We can also use other methods of sleeping emoji copy and paste