A house symbol in a text (⌂) is often used to represent a home or a place where one lives. The symbol may appear in various forms, such as a simple drawing of a house with a pointed roof, or a more stylized depiction that may include additional details like windows and doors. You may also see this symbol being used by real estate companies, or to pinpoint a location of a residential property on a map.
House Text Symbol 2023:
Copy & Paste
Please scroll down if you want to copy the Emoji/Symbol
Learn More: Triple Bar Symbol
All Symbols That Can Be Used For House Text:
⌂, 🏠, 🏘️, 🏚️, 🏡, 🏰, ⛪, 🏘 ,🏛, 💒
How to Use These Symbols?
Copy and paste the house text symbol (⌂) in just one click. Just click on the symbol copy button next to it and insert it anywhere. You can also highlight the icon and click “Ctrl+C”. Then put the cursor on the desired place and press “Ctrl+V”.
How Do You Type a House Symbol?
To type the ⌂ using keyboard you can use the ALT code method. The ALT code for the house text icon is “ALT+8962”.
- Click on the cell where you want to insert the symbol.
- Press the “Alt” key on your keyboard and type “8962” on the numeric keypad after turning the Num Lock on.
- Release the “Alt” key, and the symbol will appear.
What is The House Emoji Code?
A house emoji is available on multiple operating systems. If your device has an emoji keyboard you can find the house emoji there. To add the house emoji with garden (🏠) use the Unicode “U+1F3E0”.
How to Insert a House Icon in Word?
- Place the cursor where you want to insert the house icon.
- Click on the “Insert” tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
- Click on the “Icons” button in the “Illustrations” group.
- In the “Icon” dialog box, type “house” into the search box or browse through the available icons until you find a suitable house icon.