Text Flower Symbol
Please scroll down if you want to copy the Emoji/Symbol
Are you thinking about sending some flowers in the text to your friend or loved one? Do you want to make sure what this text symbolizes? Or is it the first time you are sending a text message to someone and want to be very cautious about each of your texts? Do not worry. We understand what you are looking for, so here we have all the answers you need in this regard.
Gestures Conveyed Through Flowers:
Flower emojis in the text are very common in use all over the world. There are a lot of cute and aesthetic flowers that we all see every day on several social media platforms or messages. But, where it is a pleasure to use this symbol of text flower, there it is equally significant to understand what gestures and emotions you can convey through them. So for your convenience, we have some of them mentioned below:
A bouquet in emojis is more common for greeting and wishing purposes, whereas the red rose symbol in text significantly symbolizes love and romance.
Text Flower Symbol 2023
Copy & Paste
All Symbols that can be used for text flower:
🌺, 🌸, ❀, 🌻, 🌼, ❁, ❃, 🥀, 🌹, 🌷, 🍀, ✿, ⚘, 💮, ☘, ꕤ.
How To Use These Symbols:
Copy and paste the text flower symbol in just one click. Just click on the text flower symbol copy button next to it and insert it anywhere.
Various Floral Text Art Options:
The more common practice in texts is to use black or white flowers as symbols. But over time, the diversity of options in these symbols also increased. Nowadays, there are various floral text art options that you can use and enjoy. Some of them are as follows:
- Flower Symbols: As we already mentioned, flower symbols mean love, friendship, greetings, emotions, and many other things depending upon the type of flower you are using in your text.
- Leaf Symbols: The symbolism of the leaf is for hope, wish, fertility, luck, rebirth, peace, growth, etc.
- Lotus Flower Symbols: The lotus flower symbols have a meaningful indication of strength, rebirth, and purity.
- Plant Symbols: The symbols of plants convey the meaning of healing, growth, wealth, luck, prosperity, and hope.
The Best Way To The Insertion Of Text Flowers Symbols:
The best and the easiest way that you can use to insert these text flower symbols is as follows:
Simply copy the flower, leaf, rose, plant, lotus, or any flower emoji symbol you want, and then Paste it to the place you want. That’s all that will help you have your desired text flowers.
The Other Way Of Addition Of Flowers In Text
Do you want another way for having it for your Word and Excel files? You have the choice of another way that you can use for this purpose. That is to use alt codes using your keyboards. There are separate codes for different types of flower symbols. For example,
- For a general flower symbol, it is 9880.
- For the Black Floret symbol, it is 10047.
- For Outlined black eight-petalled floret symbol, it is 10049
- For the Teardrop-spoke asterisk symbol, it is 10043.
You can easily search for them. You will get a complete list of all the flower symbols for texts along with the codes that are specified for them. So just use the desired one in your texts now!