The reload symbol ↻ is typically represented by an arrow in a circular shape. It is often used as a button or icon in web browsers, applications, or devices to refresh or reload the current page or content. When you click or tap the reload sign, the browser or application will request the latest version of the page or content from the server and display it to you. This sign is commonly used to update content, fix errors, or troubleshoot issues.
Reload Symbol 2023:
Copy & Paste
Please scroll down if you want to copy the Emoji/Symbol
Learn More: Triple Bar Symbol
All Symbols That Can Be Used For Reload:
↻ , 🔄, 🔃, ♻, 🔁, ↪️, ↪, ♻️, 🔂, ↩️
How to Use These Symbols?
Copy and paste the Reload Symbol in just one click. Just click on the Reload symbol copy button next to it and insert it anywhere.
How to Add a Refresh Symbol in Word?
- Click on the “Insert” tab on the top of your MS word window.
- Click on the “Symbol” icon in the “Symbols” tab of the MS word window.
- Hover to “More Symbols” at the bottom of the menu.
- In the “Symbol” dialog box that shows on the screen choose, “Wingdings 3” from the “Font” drop-down menu.
- Click on the “Insert” icon to add the sign into your word document.
- Close the “Symbol” dialog box.
What is The Reload Sign Unicode?
The Unicode character for the reload sign( ↻) is U+27F3. You can type the Unicode character by entering the “27F3” while holding down the Alt key for Windows or Option key for Mac on your keyboard.