A pencil symbol is an emblem or text symbol that represents a writing or drawing device that is composed of a thin stick of graphite or a similar substance that is encased in a long thin piece of wood or fixed in a cylindrical casing. Pencil symbol meaning can be used in a variety of contexts, including on the web and in text messages.
Please scroll down if you want to copy the Emoji/Symbol
The Pencil symbol text is part of write signs (✍ ✎ ✏) that denote an editing operation. Writing emoji include writing hands ✍, memos 📝, keyboard symbols ⌨, pencils ✎, and pens ✒. Writing symbols are available in black, such as the pencil symbol, copyright sign ©, and trademark symbol ™.
Pencil Emoji 2023:
Copy & Paste
All Emojis That Can Be Used For Pencils:
✏️, ✍, ✎, ✏, 📝, ✐
How to use these Emojis?
Copy and paste the pencil emoji in just one click. Just click on the pencil emoji copy button next to it and insert it anywhere.
Pencil Symbol Copy and Paste
- Simply keep holding down the ALT key as you type the alt key code 9998 on your keyboard to create the Lower Right Pencil sign ✎. This is represented by the combination of the two keys. User must enter the required information using the numeric keypad located on the keyboard. If user does not have a numeric keypad, you may type the alt code number by holding down both Fn key and the ALT key simultaneously.
- Hold down the ALT key as you type the alt key code 9999 on the keyboard to create the pencil sign (✏). This combination of keys is represented by the code ALT+9999. User has to enter the required information using the numeric keypad located on the keyboard. If someone does not have a numeric keypad, user may type the alt code number by holding down both Fn key and the ALT key at the same time.
- To type the Upper Right Pencil sign ✐ on a keyboard using ALT codes, just hold down the ALT key while entering the alt key code 10000. This will produce the desired result. User must enter the numbers using the numeric keypad located on the keyboard. If you do not have a numeric keypad, user might type the alt code number by holding down both Fn key and the ALT key simultaneously.
Left Pencil Symbol 🖉
It would be more difficult to communicate with emoji if it were not for the Unicode Consortium, whose mission is to standardize characters for free across all languages by utilizing the Unicode Transformation Format.
Without this organization, translating and deciphering emoji would be more difficult (UTF). Visit the UTF-8 Encoding information page on FileFormat.info or the Introduction to Unicode page on Linux.com to learn more about the UTF-8 and UTF-16 standardized coding standards used on the web.
In addition, several character converting tools may be found on the internet. Left pencil symbol is a part of Unicode version 7.0 (June 2014). Its HTML entity is; 🖉 &#x 1F589;
Lower left pencil symbol copy and paste method is by imputing the following codes.
- Dec code: 🖉
- Hex code: 🖉
- Unicode: U+1F589
Pencil Symbol in Word
Using this straightforward mouse navigation, you may rapidly insert the Pencil Symbols into Microsoft Office products like Word, Excel, or PowerPoint. These programs include Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
You will learn how to insert the Pencil Symbols in Word, Excel, or PowerPoint by following the methods that are provided below.
- Open the document you have been working on in Word, Excel, or PowerPoint.
- Navigate your way to the Insert tab.
- The Symbols group is located in the area that is farthest to the right. Choose Symbol > More Symbols from the menu bar.
This window has these various symbols for your perusal.
Change the font to Segoe UI Symbol, then put the Unicode (270E for, 270F for, and 2710 for ) in the box labelled Character code:. This will help you locate it more easily. As soon as you start typing in the code, the “Pencil” symbol will be chosen automatically. You may insert it into the document you’re working on in Word by clicking the Insert button.
Put an end to the Symbol debate.
These are the procedures that you need to do in order to insert the Pencil Symbols or any other symbol into Microsoft Word or any of the other Office applications, regardless of whether you are using Windows or Mac OS.