The Lightning bolt symbol font also known as the thunderbolt text emoji, is used to communicate ideas that may be shocking either literally or metaphorically. Even the expression “lightning fast speed” is communicated with the help of the lightning emoji. One example of this is the Google Amp project, which uses a lightning bolt ⚡ as its logo.
Please scroll down if you want to copy the Emoji/Symbol
Lightning Bolt Symbol 2024:
Copy & Paste
Learn More: Corner Symbol
All Emojis That Can Be Used For Lightning Bolt Symbol:
⚡️,⚡︎,✴, ☼,💥,☁, ☂, ☼, ★, ☆, ☽, ☾
How to use these symbols?
Copy and paste the Lightning Bolt symbol in just one click. Just click on the Lightning Bolt symbol copy button next to it and insert it anywhere.
Lightning Text Symbol
- Simply keep holding down the ALT key as you type the alt key code 9735 on your keyboard to create the lightning bolt symbol text (☇). The combination of the two keys is ALT+9735. To enter the required information, use the numeric keypad located on the keyboard. If you do not have a numeric keypad, you may type the alt code number by holding down both Fn key and the ALT key simultaneously.
- Simply keep holding down the ALT key on your computer as you type the alt key code 9928 to create the sign for a cloud with lightning and rain ⛈. The combination for this symbol is ALT+9928. User must enter the required information using the numeric keypad located on the keyboard. If the user do not have a numeric keypad, user may type the alt code number by holding down both Fn key and the ALT key simultaneously.
- Simply keep holding down the ALT key on your keyboard as you type the alt key code 127785 to create the sign for a cloud with lightning 🌩. This will allow you to write it using the ALT codes. User must enter the required information using the numeric keypad located on the keyboard. If the user do not have a numeric keypad, user may type the alt code number by holding down both Fn key and the ALT key simultaneously.
Read More: Electric Light Bulb Emoji
Lightning Bolt Emoji Black 🗲
This flash of lightning takes the form of a tooth and is yellow in color. It is a symbol of high voltage, thunder and lightning, electricity, or a flash, and it may also be interpreted to imply exceptional speed and performance.
The meaning of the sign for the emoji that looks like a lightning bolt is “high voltage.” It is also associated with the words “danger,” “electric,” “lightning,” “voltage,” and “zap.”
Lightning Bolt Emoji Black Copy And Paste
To generate the symbol for a cloud with lightning, simply continue to hold down the ALT key on your computer as you input the alt key code 26A1. This will produce the symbol. Because of this, you will be able to write it utilizing the ALT codes. The user is needed to use the numeric keypad that is available on the keyboard in order to input the relevant information. In the case that the user does not have access to a numeric keypad, they are still able to enter the alt code number by simultaneously pressing the Fn key and the ALT key.
The corresponding Unicode number is U+1F5F2.
Checkout: AC DC Voltage Symbol
Inserting Lightning Bolt Symbol In Microsoft Word And Excel
- With only a few mouse clicks, you can insert any symbol into your Word document using the insert symbol dialogue box, which is a library of symbols. You may insert the Lightning bolt sign using this dialogue in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, among other office apps.
- Follow these guidelines to find out how:
- Place the insertion pointer where you want to insert the symbol by clicking.
- Choose the Insert tab.
- Choose Additional Symbols from the Symbol drop-down menu under the Symbols category.
- You’ll see the Symbol dialogue box. To Segoe UI Symbol, change it.
- In the Character code box, enter 26A1. The icon will show as chosen.
- Then select Insert from the menu. As an alternative, you may put it into your document by double clicking on it.
- End the conversation.
- When you position the insertion cursor, the symbol will automatically be placed there.
You may follow these instructions to put Lightning bolts into your Word or Excel document.