The inverted triangle symbol (▽) is a geometric shape that is essentially an upside-down triangle, with the point facing downward and the base at the top. It is also commonly known as a downward-pointing triangle.
Inverted Triangle Symbol 2023:
Copy & Paste
Please scroll down if you want to copy the Emoji/Symbol
Learn More: Triple Bar Symbol
All Symbols That Can Be Used For Inverted Triangle:
▽, 🔽, 🔻,⛛, ▾, 𝅎, ⧩, ⏬, ▶
How to Use These Symbols?
Copy and paste the inverted triangle symbol in just one click. Just click on the symbol copy button next to it and insert it anywhere. You can also highlight the icon and click “Ctrl+C”. Then put the cursor on the desired place and press “Ctrl+V ”.
What Does Upside Down Triangle Mean in Spirituality?
In some spiritual traditions, the upside-down triangle (▽) represents feminine energy. The downward-pointing shape symbolizes the womb which is the source of creation and nurturing. This is often associated with goddesses or feminine deities.
What is an Inverted Triangle in Physics?
The nabla symbol (∇) looks like an upside-down triangle or pyramid and is a Greek letter. It is usually used in math to represent a difference or change in a physical quantity. However, in journalism and web content writing, the inverted triangle is a writing style represented by the same symbol. In this style, you can present the most important information at the beginning of a story, followed by supporting details in descending order of importance.
How to Add Inverted Triangle Icon in Word?
Use ALT code
To insert the symbol in Word, you can use the Alt code I.e “ALT+31”.
- Click on the cell where you want to insert the symbol.
- Press the “Alt” key on your keyboard and type “31” on the numeric keypad after turning the Num Lock on.
- Release the “Alt” key, and the symbol will appear.
2. Use AutoCorrect Shortcut
- Place your cursor where you want to insert the symbol.
- Click the “Insert” tab in the Ribbon at the top of the screen.
- In the “Symbols”, click on “More Symbols”.
- Choose “Wingdings 3” from the “Font” menu.
- Select a triangle symbol and click “Insert” to add it anywhere in your document.