The circle with a line symbol, also known as the “no” symbol or “prohibition” sign, is widely used to convey that something is forbidden or prohibited. In this blog post, we’ll dive into various aspects of the circle with line symbol, including its meaning, usage, Alt codes, and methods for copying and pasting.
Circle With Line Symbol 2023:
Copy & Paste
Please scroll down if you want to copy the Emoji/Symbol
Learn More: Minimalist Symbol
All Symbols That Can Be Used For Circle With Line:
🚫, ø, Ø, Ø, ⛔, 🔕, 📵
How to Use These Symbols?
Copy and paste the Circle With Line symbol in just one click. Just click on the Circle With Line symbol copy button next to it and insert it anywhere
What Does the Circle with Line Symbol Represent? 🚫
The circle with a line symbol, denoted by the “🚫” character, is a universal sign used to indicate that a specific action or activity is prohibited or not allowed. It is often used on signs, labels, or within the text to convey a clear restriction message.
How Can I Use Alt Codes to Type the Circle with Line Symbol?
Alt codes offer a more easy and convenient way to type special characters and symbols. Here are some standard Alt codes you can use to organise the circle with line symbol:
- Unicode code: U+1F6AB
- HTML code:
- CSS code: \1F6AB
Using these codes, you can insert the circle with a line symbol into your text, whether working on a document or designing a website.
What Are the Ways to Copy and Paste the Circle With the Line Symbol?
There are several ways to copy and paste the circle with a line symbol. Some of them are discussed below:
Using Your Mouse:
- User would locate the Circle with the line symbol on online website or in a document.
- The mouse is used to click and drag to highlight the symbol.
- The user must right-click on the Circle with the line symbol and choose “Copy” from the menu.
- Now the user should move cursor to where he/she want to insert the symbol, right-click, and select “Paste.”
Using Keyboard Shortcuts:
- Locate the circle with the line symbol online or in a document.
- Click on the symbol to highlight it.
- Press “Ctrl+C” (or “Cmd+C” on a Mac) to copy the symbol.
- Navigate to where you want to insert the symbol and press “Ctrl+V” (or “Cmd+V” on a Mac) to paste it.
The circle with a line symbol is crucial in conveying the message of prohibition or restriction in various contexts. With the information provided in this guide, you now better understand the circle with line symbol, its meaning, how to use Alt codes for typing, and how to copy and paste it. Feel confident using the circle with line symbol in your communications and designs!